The multi-store digital signage deployment requires multi-platform support for a variety of hardware while maintaining extensive management and monitoring functionality.
Industry: Retail, telecommunications
Content Features: PiP, dynamic QR code activated content, facial detection system, and in-store analytics
- Incorporate multiple hardware types with different operating systems into the network.
- Provide easy-to-use CMS software
- Create unique in-store experiences with data-driven content.
- Achieve quick content and application updates.
- Integrate 3rd-party services to collect and utilize telemetry data to increase conversions and drive project ROI.
- Ensure a future-proof network that can utilize other hardware types.
- XGA POS Registers
- Giada DN72
- LG 43" SoC Displays
- Android-based Media Player 2x2 Video Walls
videoMOOD completed the installation in less than two months with a two-part approach, tackling first the proof-of-concept and then the complete installation. The digital signage network consists of 230 locations with over 520 devices located inside and outside of shopping centers throughout Italy. Through signageOS & videoMOOD’s cooperation, videoMOOD successfully completed the installation in less than 30 days from the project and testing stage to final onboarding.
videoMOOD’s content-rich digital signage software provides the telecommunication company with the tools necessary for unique content creation and in-store experience enrichment. An example of this includes the integration of a facial detection system for customized in-store content. Also, the network utilizes a POS system with many integrated features including dynamic content triggered by QR code.
The network incorporates older and newer hardware making feature testing and HW onboarding by signageOS an essential step to deployment. signageOS completed custom hardware onboarding and development to ensure a reliable and high-performing network.
- Seamless content performance with multiple hardware types in various locations inside and outside of a shopping mall.
- Easy-to-use videoMOOD CMS software for the shopping mall management company.
- The ability to create unique in-store experiences with the videoMOOD software on over 4 hardware types.
- Consistent and hassle-free content and application updates.
- Integration of 3rd-party services to collect and utilize telemetry data to increase conversions and drive ROI.
- A future-proof digital signage network that can incorporate new and varying hardware types in the network.
Discover a brand new ease in managing In Store videos. A content driven and cloud based platform, available for any operating systems: LG webOS, Samsung Tizen, Nec Raspberry, Philips Android, Linux, Windows and BrightSign. All Display compatibility allows to install videoMOOD directly on the operating system (SOC) of any display, without having to connect a dedicated player. videoMOOD, a step forward in Digital Signage Systems!