You’re an exceptional communicator with a consultative approach. You excel at capturing detailed technical
aspects of projects, and strive to make complex things simple. You appreciate the value that customers bring, enjoy experimenting
with cutting-edge technology, and can quickly adapt to emerging technology. You’re a courteous, positive team player with high
Emotional Intelligence who genuinely cares about the well-being of those you work with. You understand the delicate balance between
protecting company interests and fulfilling client needs. You’re comfortable with frontline sales involvement, as well as post sales
technical support, and welcome contributing to opportunities beyond your job description, where able, for the greater good of long-term
Company prosperity. Sounds attractive? Hit us up!
What you should know and what`s needed for the position
- Sales background, tech savvy, problem solving mindset
- Prepare, run and present technical demos. A lot of them. Answering technical questions. Follow up.
- 7-10 years’ B2B customer-facing sales support experience in software (SaaS), services, and solutions
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related, from an accredited University
- Outside-the-box mentality
- Experience with networking protocols and network security
- Experience with encoding/streaming video
- Experience collaborating/interfacing with senior-level engineers, technologists & developers
- Experience with dynamic, fast-paced, intrapreneurial environment
- Proven track record of achieving goals
- Post-covid: 30%-50% travel time (predominantly North America)
- Experience with digital signage is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure is a plus
What do we offer?
- Be part of a young, quickly growing company that is disrupting the digital signage industry
- Super friendly atmosphere.
- Regular travel to our EU (Prague) offices
- Travel & learn - Conference Opportunities all around the Globe
- Your eyes, your preference - pick a computer and/or monitor of your choice
- We are all geeks, need more hardware? We’re listening.
- Sitting too much? Standing desks and exercise equipment are ready! We chip in for your home equipment
- Share and learn in workshops covering various topics
- When we can… we like to build a team.. Team building activities that are hard to forget.
- 5 weeks of PTO. Yes. Five.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k.. We want you to stay healthy.
Last not least. We understand that you may not check all the boxes. We’re not perfect either. If you like what you see, and you believe you’re a great fit, please apply. We’ll talk.